In an exclusive interview with GERWECK.NET, Brian Kendrick talks about the character THE Brian Kendrick, the creation of the Brian Kendrick’s School of Pro Wrestling, training with Shawn Michaels and Daniel Bryan in Texas, thoughts on Vince, Stephanie and Shane McMahon, and Triple H, update on Paul London, the 1,000th episode of Raw, not watching WWE since leaving the company, his thoughts on the wrestling media, explains which wrestler is convinced Chris Benoit did not kill his family, plus the world’s biggest conspiracies – 9/11, the killing of Osama, the New World Order, Fast and Furious, Obama’s birth certificate, the Bilderbergs, FEMA camps, and more in this one hour and forty seven minute interview.
* On leaving TNA in February: “I was starving so I had to go out and pursue wrestling in other places .. I was sitting at home, never wrestling .. I never got out of the stench that is the X-Division.
* On what TNA needs to do to grow: “I would give the fans what they want instead of what they think they want.”
* On the Clair Lynch angle: “No one wants to watch that in my opinion.”
* Will TNA offer Joey Ryan a contract?: “If they don’t, WWE will.”
* The end of his WWE run: “I had been smoking a lot of weed … I was a screw up, I was partying too much. I should have been a better employee.”
* On learning what happened to Chris Benoit: “We knew he did it.”
* On smoking pot: “I haven’t smoked pot since January.”